A mysterious monastic missive

I received this email today. I only have one spare room, and it is full of books and junk and cricket kit. Where will I find space for five Greek priests?

------------------------------------------

Hello,

I want to make a reservation in your facility for FIVE (5) newly ordained priest from Greece will be visiting your country for a seven (7) days religious program in the month of Oct. 2011.

Arrival Date: 10th Oct. 2011
Departure Date: 17th Oct. 2011
Number of guest: 5
Number of rooms: 5

Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with cost so we can pay a deposit so that the rooms will be reserved for them, am waiting for your swift response.
 

Regards
monk peter

Comments

Peter Ramsden said…
Liam: just the title makes this blog worthwhile, never mind the content.