Rent-a-ghost

Occasionally, I love the Sun, especially when it covers important news stories. And I think this may be not only an important news story, but my favourite news report of the year so far:

Coventry family living in a haunted house

The video of the poltergeists is astonishing. As described in the article, the 52-second clip shows a wardrobe door opening before a pink swivel chair moves slowly backwards towards the wall.  How can you disbelieve such evidence? It's compelling and convincing in equal measures. I imagine the ghost tourism industry will be setting up tours of the house immediately.

In the mean time, they'll have to make do with some quotes:

"One medium came in and said our house is a portal, a kind of bus stop for spirits"

"No one was in the house at the time. I took him to the vet but he died. The vet told me later his injuries were consistent with being shoved."

"after detailed discussions between Miss Manning and our staff, we agreed to arrange for a priest to attend the property, at her request."

Comments