KLM: First plane to trance central

KLM! A-ha! A-ha! Bleep bleep! Bleep bleep! KLM is gonna rock you!



I've always wanted to fly with Royal Dutch Airlines, just so I could homage them in this way.  Flying to Warsaw via Amsterdam I finally got my wish, but tomorrow's return leg is at pig-tail time*.  That does mean, though, that I get to use the above title for this post.  The alternative might have been 3AM Infernal.

I enjoyed the records of the KLF, and wish it was possible to buy them now**.  I suspect they were pretty big in Eastern Europe, though, so I'm sure if I headed out for a pre-flight all-night party in Warsaw I'd be able to hear some of their tunes.  As I'm not going to, though, I shall have to suffice with YouTube.

Moo Moo! Moo Moo! Moo Moo! etc.



*twirly, if you're not familiar with my Christmas cracker jokes.
**They deleted their entire back catalogue almost exactly 20 years ago, in May 1992.

Comments